- Antioxidant and anthocyanin content in fermented milks with sweet cherry is affected by the starter culture and the ripening stage of the cherry
- Antioxidant properties and chemical characterization of Spanish Opuntia ficus-indica Mill. cladodes and fruits
- Consumers' opinion on dried pomegranate arils to determine the best processing conditions
- Cropping system contributes largely to fruit composition and sensory properties of pomegranate (Punica granatum L. var. Gabsi)
- DFT based classification of olive oil type using a sinusoidally heated, low cost electronic nose
- Deficit irrigation and emerging fruit crops as a strategy to save water in Mediterranean semiarid agrosystems
- Effects of two rootstocks (Pistacia Vera L. and Pistacia Atlantica Desf.) on the yield, morphology, chemical composition, and functional properties of two pistachio varieties ("Mateur" And "Achoury")
- FOCUS GROUP EN TURRÓN GUIRLACHE Y CHOCOLATE CON Y SIN INULINA
- Food components with potential to be used in the therapeutic approach of mental diseases.
- Formulation and storage effects on pomegranate smoothie phenolic composition, antioxidant capacity and color
- Influence of deficit irrigation and crop load on the yield and fruit quality in Wonderful and Mollar de Elche pomegranates
- Kinetics, biocompounds, antioxidant activity, and sensory attributes of quinces as affected by drying method
- New trends in the microencapsulation of functional fatty acid-rich oils using transglutaminase catalyzed crosslinking
- Phenolic and triterpenoid composition and inhibition of alpha-amylase of pistachio kernels (Pistacia vera L.) as affected by rootstock and irrigation treatment
- Physicochemical and nutritional composition, volatile profile and antioxidant activity differences in Spanish jujube fruits.
- Phytochemical composition of smoothies combining pomegranate juice (Punica granatum L.) and Mediterranean minor crops purées (Ficus carica, Cydonia oblonga, and Ziziphus jujube)
- Quality Parameters, Volatile Composition and Sensory Profiles of Highly Endangered Spanish Citrus Fruits
- Quality of pomegranate pomace as affected by drying method
- Re-evaluation of carrageenan (E 407) and processed Eucheuma seaweed (E 407a) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of celluloses E 460(i), E 460(ii), E 461, E 462, E 463, E 464, E 465, E 466, E 468 and E 469 as food additives.
- Re-evaluation of gellan gum (E 418) as food additive
- Re-evaluation of oxidised soya bean oil interacted with mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E 479b) as a food additive
- Re-evaluation of propane-1,2-diol (E 1520) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of propane-1,2-diol alginate (E 405) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of propane-1,2-diol esters of fatty acids (E 477) as a food additive
- Re-evaluation of silicon dioxide (E 551) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of sodium ferrocyanide (E 535), potassium ferrocyanide (E 536) and calcium ferrocyanide (E 538) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of sodium, potassium and calcium salts of fatty acids (E 470a) and magnesium salts of fatty acids (E 470b) as food additives.
- Re-evaluation of stannous chloride (E512) as food additive.
- Refined exposure assessment of extracts of rosemary (E 392) from its use as food additive
- Refined exposure assessment of polyethylene glycol (E 1521) from its use as a food additive
- Refined exposure assessment of sucrose esters of fatty acids (E 473) from its use as a food additive.
- Re¿evaluation of aluminium sulphates (E 520¿523) and sodium aluminium phosphate (E 541) as food additives
- Re¿evaluation of calcium silicate (E 552), magnesium silicate (E 553a(i)), magnesium trisilicate (E 553a(ii)) and talc (E 553b) as food additives
- Safety and bioavailability of silver hydrosol as a source of silver added for nutritional purposes to food supplements
- Safety in use of glucosylated steviol glycosides as a food additive in different food categories.
- Safety of hydroxyanthracene derivatives for use in food.
- Safety of low-substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose (L-HPC) to be used as a food additive in food supplements in tablet form
- Safety of orthosilicic acid-vanillin complex (OSA-VC) as a novel food ingredient to be used in food supplements as a source of silicon and bioavailability of silicon from the source.
- Safety of the proposed amendment of the specifications of the food additive steviol glycosides (E 960)
- Scientific Opinion of Flavouring Group Evaluation 411 (FGE.411): 2¿(4¿methylphenoxy)¿N¿(1H¿pyrazol¿3¿yl)¿N¿(thiophen¿2¿ylmethyl)acetamide from chemical group 30 (miscellaneous substances)
- Scientific Opinion on Flavouring Group Evaluation 200, Revision 1 (FGE.200 Rev.1): 74 ¿,ß-unsaturated aliphatic aldehydes and precursors from chemical subgroup 1.1.1 of FGE.19
- Scientific Opinion on Flavouring Group Evaluation 201Revision 2 (FGE.201Rev2): 2-alkylated, aliphatic, acyclic alpha,beta-unsaturated aldehydes and precursors, with or without additional double-bonds, from chemical subgroup 1.1.2 of FGE.19
- Scientific opinion on the safety of green tea catechins
- Scientific opinion on the safety of manacolins in red yeast rice.
- Sustainability of the Legal Endowments of Water in Almond Trees and a New Generation of High Quality Hydrosustainable Almonds
- TURRÓN TRADICIONAL VS TURRÓN FUNCIONAL: UN PROYECTO DE REFORMULACIÓN SALUDABLE
- The influence of drying method on volatile composition and sensory profile of Boletus edulis
- Volatile composition and sensory profile of oyster mushroom as affected by drying method
- Volatile composition and sensory profile of shiitake mushrooms as affected by drying method
- Alimentos hidrSOStenibles, una nueva realidad para el ahorro de agua en la agricultura española:presente y futuro
- Análisi sensorial Osmosis 2017
- Characterization of the functional, physico-chemical and technological properties of avocado (Persea Americana, L.) peel flours in different ripening stages
- Cherimoya (Annona cherimola, Mill) peels as functional food ingredient: Influence of maturity on the functional, physico-chemical and technological properties
- Consideraciones sobre la introducción de algunos cultivos subutilizados como herramienta pra mejorar la biodiversidad y reducir el uso del agua en zonas con limitados recursos hídricos
- Controlled water stress application in almond trees and its impact on the fruit quality parameters
- Determinación de ácidos grasos en diferentes marcas comerciales de semilla de lino
- Efecto de las aplicacions foliares de polímeros de quitosana (QuitoMax) en la calidad de la granada (Punica grantum L. cv Mollar de Elche) bajo distintas condiciones de riego
- Effect of preharvest fruit bagging on fruit quality characteristics and incidence of fruit physiopathies in fully irrigated and water stressed pomegranate trees
- Elaboración de desayunos con baja carga glucémica
- Food sensory analysis: A tool for training high school students to improve the scientific culture skills
- Fruit water relations as a tool to reduce fruit physiopathies incidence and to increase fruit quality
- How olive growers can estimate sustainability of their water management. Definition of a Hydrosustainable Index
- Influence of Spanish-style processing and regulated deficit irrigation in Manzanilla de Sevilla olives quality attributes
- Research, development and innovation on Hydrosostainable products based on pomegranate: example of double PHD title between Spain and Poland
- Respuesta de la granada al embolsado bajo distintas condiciones de riego
- TURRÓN TRADICIONAL vS TURRÓN FUNCIONAL
- UNIVERSITY, FOOD INDUSTRY AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT COLLABORATIVE PROJECT: INTRODUCTION TO FOOD SENSORY ANALYSIS
- fOCUS GROUP EN TURRÓN GUIRLACHE Y CHOCOLATE CON Y SIN INULINA
provision of service
thrid party project