- Re-evaluation of sodium nitrate (E 251) and potassium nitrate (E 252).
- : Re-evaluation of locust bean gum (E 410) as a food additive.
- A comparative study between labeling and reality: the case of phytochemical composition of commercial pomegranate-based products
- Anthocyanins decay in pomegranate enriched fermented milks as a function of bacterial strain and processing conditions
- Antimicrobial activity of pomegranate peel extracts as affected by cultivar
- Antioxidant capacity, fatty acids profile, and descriptive sensory analysis of table olives as affected by deficit irrigation
- Antioxidant capacity, mineral content and essential oil composition from select Algerian medicinal plants
- Approach followed for the refined exposure assessment as part of the safety assessment of food additives under re-evaluation
- Bioactive and Volatile Compounds in Sweet Cherry Cultivars
- Comparison of Soxhlet and ultrasound methods for oil extraction from Spanish flaxseeds
- Development of prebiotic nectars and juices as potential substrates for Lactobacillus acidophilus: special reference to physicochemical characterization and consumer acceptability during storage
- Effect of cultivar and harvest time on C6 and C5 volatile compounds of Turkish olive oils
- Effect of inulin on the viability of L.plantarum during storage and in vitro digestion and on composition parameters of vegetable fermented juices
- Extension of use of lycopene (E 160d) to certain meat preparations, meat products and fruit and vegetable preparations.
- Influence of Fermentation with Different Lactic Acid Bacteria and in vitro digestion on the biotransformation of phenolic compounds in fermented pomegranate juices
- Influence of osmotic dehydration pre-treatment and combined drying method on physico-chemical and sensory properties of pomegranate arils, cultivar Mollar de Elche
- Influence of the fruit juice carriers on the abilty of Lactobacillus plantarum DSM20205 to improve in vitro intestinal barrier integrity and its probiotic properties
- Irrigation dose and plant density affect the volatile composition and sensory quality of dill (Anethum graveolens L.)
- Líneas de investigación en el granado (Punica granatum L.) en España
- Pineapple wines obtained from saccharification of its waste with three strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Preharvest treatments with malic, oxalic, and acetylsalicylic acids affect the phenolic composition and antioxidant capacity of coriander, dill and parsley
- Quality of Alicante and Jijona turrón as affected by market type and commercial category
- Re- evaluation of glycerol (E 422) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of acacia gum (E 414) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of alginic acid and its sodium, potassium, ammonium and calcium salts (E 400¿E 404) as food additives.
- Re-evaluation of fatty acids (E 570) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of glutamic acid (E 620), sodium glutamate (E 621), potassium glutamate (E 622), calcium glutamate (E 623), ammonium glutamate (E 624) and magnesium glutamate (E 625) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of guar gum (E 412) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of konjac gum (E 425 i) and konjac glucomannan (E 425 ii) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of lecithins (E 322) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids. (E 471) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of oxidised starch (E 1404), monostarch phosphate (E 1410), distarch phosphate (E 1412), phosphated distarch phosphate (E 1413), acetylated distarch phosphate (E 1414), acetylated starch (E 1420), acetylated distarch adipate (E 1422), hydroxypropyl starch (E 1440), hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate (E 1442), starch sodium octenyl succi
- Re-evaluation of pectin (E440i) and amidated pectin (E440ii) as food additives.
- Re-evaluation of polyglycerol esters of fatty acids (E 475) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of polyglycerol polyricinoleate (E 476) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of potassium nitrite (E 249) and sodium nitrite (E 250) as food additives
- Re-evaluation of sorbitan monostearate (E 491), sorbitan tristearate (E 492), sorbitan monolaurate (E 493), sorbitan monooleate (E 494) and sorbitan monopalmitate (E 495) when used as food additives.
- Re-evaluation of soybean hemicellulose (E 426) as a food additive
- Re-evaluation of tara gum (E 417) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of tragacanth (E 413) as a food additive.
- Re-evaluation of xanthan gum (E 415) as a food additive.
- Safety of nisin (E 234) as a food additive in the light of new toxicological data and the proposed extension of use.
- Safety of the proposed amendment of the specifications for microcrystalline cellulose (E 460(i)) as a food additive.
- Safety of the proposed amendment of the specifications for the food additive polyvinyl alcohol-polyethylene glycol-graft-co-polymer (E 1209).
- Statement of the validity of the conclusions of a mouse carcinogenicity study on sucralose (E 955) performed by the Ramazzini Institute.
- Volatile composition and sensory profile of Cantharellus cibarius Fr. as affected by drying method
- Water stress at the end of the pomegranate fruit ripening stage produces earlier harvest and improves fruit quality
- ACEPTACIÓN DE ACEITUNAS HIDROSOSTENIBLES EN EL MERCADO EUROPEO
- Application of sensory analysis in the food industry: A case study, trained panel on quality control of ice cream
- Aumento de la aceptabilidad de arilos de granada deshidratados mejorados respecto a los comerciales
- DEMONSTRATION OF THE NUTRITIONAL, FUNCTIONAL, SENSORIAL QUALITY AND ADAPTATION TO THE EUROPEAN MARKET OF THE HYDROSUSTAINABLE ALMONDS
- DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS BASED ON POMEGRANATE ANO OTHER MINOR CROPS. EXAMPLE OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- Development of new products based on pomegranate and other minor crops: example of international cooperation
- ESTUDIO DE LA CALIDAD DE PISTACHOS HIDROSOSTENIBLES
- Formación del panel de análisis sensorial de la DOP Alicante y análisis de Fondillón, uno de los vinos históricos en el mundo
- Hidrosostainables table olives
- Influence of osmotic dehydration pre-treatment and combined drying method on quality of pomegranate arils
- Irrigation dose and plant density affect the yield, essential oil content and sensory quality of parsley (Petroselinum sativum)
- Optimization of extraction of antioxidant pigments from Dosidicus gigas using response surface methodology
- Optimization of new smoothies based on pomegranate juice and blended minor Mediterranean fruits
- Perfil sensorial de frutos secos de pistacho de diferentes variedades cultivadas en España
- Productos hidroSOStenibles (hidroSOS) en el mercado español
- Quality of new healthy smoothies based on pomegranate and minor Mediterranean fruits
- Raising the awareness on healthy food and healthy eating among children
provision of service
thrid party project