- Bioactive compounds in tomato fruit and its antioxidant activity as affected by incorporation of Aloe, eugenol, and thymol in fruit package during storage
- Characterization of Jatropha curcas accessions based in plant growth traits and oil quality
- Effect of Aloe vera gel treatment on bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity during storage of sweet cherry.
- Enhancement of Antioxidant Systems and Storability of Two Plum Cultivars by Preharvest Treatments with Salicylates
- Modulatory Effects of Exogenously Applied Polyamines on Postharvest Physiology, Antioxidant System and Shelf Life of Fruits: A Review
- Postharvest treatment with calcium delayed ripening and enhanced bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of 'Cristalina' sweet cherry
- Pre-cooling application before cold storage delayed ripening and maintained high antioxidant activity of `Sonata¿ sweet cherry.
- Preharvest Application of Methyl Jasmonate as an Elicitor Improves the Yield and Phenolic Content of Artichoke
- Preharvest application of oxalic acid improves quality and phytochemical content of artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) at harvest and during storage
- Preharvest salicylic acid and acetylsalicylic acid treatments preserve quality and enhance antioxidant systems during postharvest storage of sweet cherry cultivars
- Relación entre los parametros de color del espacio CIELAB, y el contenido de clorofilas y cartenoides en frutos de limón finoi 49 durante la maduración
- Short term effects of salt shock on ethylene and polyamines depends on plant salt sensitivity
- The addition of rosehip oil to Aloe gels improves their properties as postharvest coatings for maintaining quality in plum.
- The combination of alginate coating and essential oils delayed postharvest ripening and increased the antioxidant potential of two sweet cherries.
- Tratamientos innovadores aplicados en pre-cosecha para incrementar la calidad en ciruelas y cerezas
- Tratamientos pre-cosecha con compuestos naturales
- Acetylsalicilic acid and salicylic acid treatments increased the quality and production of plum and cherry fruit.
- Application of methyl jasmonate as pre-harvest treatment enhances yield, productivity and quality at harvest in pomegranate
- Effect of preharvest treatment with salicylic acid on postharvest quality of `Magenta¿ table grapes.
- Effects of the pre-harvest application of methyl salicylate, oxalic acid and methyl jasmonate on sweet cherry 'Sweet Heart' in production and on quality.
- Enseñanza de "Ecología de los sistemas agroecológicos" en formato semi-presencial usando Moodle
- In-vitro effect of thymol, cavacrol and linalool oils encapsulated against Geotrichum citri-aurantii
- MELATONIN: A NEW TOOL FOR PRESERVING TABLE GRAPE QUALITY AND ENHANCING BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS DURING STORAGE
- Melatonin: A new tool to increase yield and quality at barvest and to extend postharvest shelf-life ofpomegranate.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGES IN LEMON FRUIT INDUCED BY PREHARVEST TREATMENTS WITH METHYL JASMONATE
- Postharvest application of chlorogenic acid as new tool to improve storability and to enhance bioactive compounds of pomegranat
- Pre-harvest treatment with oxalic acid increases yield, productivity and quality of pomegranate
- Preharvest treatments with oxalic acid on quality of the early-season table grape cultivar 'Magenta'.
- Preharvest treatments with salicylates enhance antioxidant systems in plums
- Relación entre el color y el contenido de clorofilas y carotenoides durante la maduración del limón (Citrus limon L.) Osbeck, cv. Fino 49.
- Revaluation of underutilized lemon fruits of thr South-East as a potential source of bioactive compounds and to be used in creative cuisine
- Tratamientos innovadores en pre y postcosecha para mantener la calidad en ciruela y cereza.
provision of service