- Biochemical changes and winter hardiness in pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) trees grown under deficit irrigation
- Changes in the content of chlorophylls and carotenoids in the rind of Fino 49 lemons during maturation and their relationship with parameters from the CIELAB color space
- Effect of Thymol and Carvacrol Encapsulated in Hp-B-Cyclodextrin by Two Inclusion Methods against Geotrichum citri-aurantii.
- Effect of modified atmosphere packaging on the physiological and functional characteristics of Spanish jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) cv 'Phoenix' during cold storage
- Effect of preharvest application of methyl salicylate, oxalic acid and methyl jasmonate on yield and quality of `Sweet Heart" cherries
- Effect of rosehip oil as coating on 'Royal Rosa' plum and 'Atenea' nectarine
- In vitro effect of thymol, carvacrol and linalool oils encapsulated in ß-cyclodextrins against Geotrichum citri-aurantii
- Influencia del contenido fenólico y la actividad enzimática en el pardeamiento y aptitud comercial de 12 variedades de alcachofa.
- La aplicación de jasmonato de metilo en granado aumenta el rendimiento, la calidad y el contenido en compuestos antioxidantes
- Los tratamientos con ácido oxálico en pre- o post-recolección incrementan la calidad de la alcachofa
- Melatonin: a new tool to increase yield and quality at harvest and to extend postharvest shelf-life of pomegranate.
- Methyl jasmonate effects on table grape ripening, vine yield, berry quality and bioactive compounds depend on applied concentration
- Oxalic acid preharvest treatment increases antioxidant systems and improves plum quality at harvest and during postharvest storage
- Papel del jasmonato metilo (JaME) en el proceso de maduración de la uva de mesa
- Phenolic, volatile, and sensory profiles of beer enriched by macerating quince fruits
- Physiological behaviors and fruit quality changes in five peach cultivars during three ripening stages in a semi¿arid climate
- Postharvest treatments with ¿¿-aminobutyric acid, methyl jasmonate, or methyl salicylate enhance chilling tolerance of blood orange fruit at prolonged cold storage
- Pre-harvest methyl jasmonate treatments increase antioxidant systems in lemon fruit without affecting yield or other fruit quality parameters.
- Revaluation of underutilized lemon fruits of southeastern Spain as a potential source of bioactive compounds and to be used in creative cuisine
- Rosehip oil coating delays postharvest ripening and maintains quality of European and Japanese plum cultivars
- The application of methyl jasmonate as pre-harvest treatment enhances yield, productivity and quality at harvest in pomegranate.
- Caracterización funcional de doce variedades de alcachofa para su procesado industrial.
- Effect of preharvest application of methyl salicylate as an elicitor at harvest and during postharvest storage of `Blanca de Tudela¿ artichokes.
- Effect of salicylic acid on quality attributes of artichokes `Blanca de Tudela¿ during post-harvest storage.
- Postharvest storage of artichoke in macro��perforate bags
- Preharvest application of methyl salicylate: Effects on crop yield, quality and functional properties of artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) at harvest.
- Variation in polyphenolic composition and physiological characteristics of `Blanca de Tudela¿ cultivar affected by irrigation system
provision of service
thrid party project