- consumer behaviour approach to analyse the sustainability of food purchasing
- Aroma-active compounds, sensory profile, and phenolic composition of Fondillón
- Consumers¿ Attitude towards the Sustainability of Different Food Categories
- Correlation between water stress and phenolic compounds of hydroSOStainable almonds
- Designing of an Enterprise Resource Planning for the Optimal Management of Agricultural Plots Regarding Quality and Environmental Requirements
- Differences in Consumer Preferences for Lamb Meat before and duriang the Economic Crisis in Spain. Analysis and Perspectives
- Distribution of essential and non-essential elements in rice located in a Protected Natural Reserve ¿Marjal de Pego-Oliva¿.
- Economic estimation of cactus pear production and its feasibility in Spain
- Firing behaviour of Tertiary, Cretaceous and Permo-Triassic clays from Castellon ceramic cluster (Spain)
- Hydroxycinnamic Acids and Carotenoids of Dried Loquat Fruit cv. "Algar" Affected by Freeze-, Convective-, Vacuum-Microwave- and Combined- Drying Methods
- Impact of a nudging intervention and factors associated with vegetable dish choice among European adolescents
- Innovation Strategies of the Spanish Agri-Food Sector in Response to the Black Swan COVID-19 Pandemic
- Morphological Characterization of Indoor Airborne Particles in seven Primary Schools
- Traditional Varieties for Local Markets: A Sustainable Proposal for Agricultural SMEs
- Why don't consumers buy organic lamb meat? A Spanish case study.
thrid party project