- Eel microbiome reveals that skin mucus of fish is a natural niche for aquatic intestinal pathogen evolution
- Benefit from decline: The primary transcriptome of Alteromonas macleodii str. Te101 during Trichodes
- Fast iodide-SAD phasing for high-throughput membrane protein structure determination.
- Genome diversity of marine phages recovered from Mediterranean metagenomes: Size matters.
- Genomes of novel microbial lineages assembled from the sub-ice waters of Lake Baikal.
- Inward H+ pump xenorhodopsin: Mechanism and alternative optogenetic approach.
- Networking in microbes: conjugative elements and plasmids in the genus Alteromonas.
- New insights into marine group III Euryarchaeota, from dark to light.
- Novel Synechococcus Genomes Reconstructed from Freshwater Reservoirs.
- Reconstruction of Diverse Verrucomicrobial Genomes from Metagenome Datasets of Freshwater Reservoirs.
- Single-virus genomics reveals hidden cosmopolitan and abundant viruses.
- The enigmatic SAR202 cluster up close: shedding light on a globally distributed dark ocean lineage involved in sulfur cycling
- Transcriptome analysis of Haloquadratum walsbyi: vanity is but the surface
- Alteromonas phage-host model system. Infection efficiencies and genomic analysis of the Interactome.
- Fine stratification of microbial communities through a metagenomic profile of the Mediterranean photic zone¿.
- PROKARYOTIC VIRUSES, PANGENOMES AND EVOLUTIONARY SELECTION UNITS
- Prokaryotic viruses, pan genomes and evolutionary selection units.
- Towards a deep understanding of microbial evolution from genomes