- FleQ of Pseudomonas putida KT2440 is a multimeric cyclic diguanylate-binding protein that differentially regulates expression of biofilm matrix components.
- Identification of diverse defense mechanisms in trout red blood cells in response to VHSV halted viral replication
- Infectious pancreatic necrosis virus triggers antiviral immune response in rainbow trout red blood cells, despite not being infective
- Neutralization of viral infectivity by zebrafish c-reactive protein isoforms
- Protective immunity against Megalocyticivirus infection in rock bream (Oplegnatus fasciatus) following CpG ODN administration
- Spontaneous membrane insertion of a dengue virus NS2A peptide
- Assessment of viral interference in a birnavirus carrier cell culture against superinfection with VHSV by using co-culture systems
- Fish red blood cells halted VHSV and IPNV infections together with mounting antiviral responses
- In vitro antiviral activity of natural and synthetic compounds against viral diseases of salmonid and cyprinid fish
- Ingeniería Biológica aplicada a la detección de antibióticos. Un nuevo biosensor microbiológicos basado en el repressor TtgR de Pseudomonas putida
- Membrane insertion of a Dengue virus NS2A segment. A computational study
- Proteomic study of VHSV infected trout RBCs
- RNA¿seq of rainbow trout RBCs transfected with a DNA vaccine in vitro shows a potential role of trout RBCs as mediators in the immune response induced by DNA vaccines in fish.
provision of service