- Viral rhodopsins 1 are an unique family of light-gated cation channels
- Alteromonas Myovirus V22 Represents a New Genus of Marine Bacteriophages Requiring a Tail Fiber Chaperone for Host Recognition
- Genomes of the ¿Candidatus Actinomarinales¿ Order: Highly Streamlined Marine Epipelagic Actinobacteria
- Genomic Comparison and Spatial Distribution of Different Synechococcus Phylotypes in the Black Sea.
- High-resolution structural insights into the heliorhodopsin family.
- Metagenome Mining Reveals Hidden Genomic Diversity of Pelagimyophages in Aquatic Environments.
- Microorganisms of Lake Baikal-the deepest and most ancient lake on Earth
- New viral biogeochemical roles revealed through metagenomic analysis of Lake Baikal
- The Evolutionary Success of the Marine Bacterium SAR11 Analyzed through a Metagenomic Perspective
- Uncovering a hidden diversity: optimized protocols for the extraction of dsDNA bacteriophages from soil.