- Accessibility of Cations to the Selectivity Filter of Kcsa in the Inactivated State: An Equilibrium Binding Study
- Antiviral Activity of a Turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) NK-Lysin Peptide by Inhibition of Low-pH Virus-Induced Membrane Fusion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Contains a Phenolic Inhibitor of the Histone Demethylase LSD1/KDM1A.
- Homo-FRET studies of potassium channel KcsA: a closer look to selectivity filter dynamics and regulation
- IFIT5 Participates in the Antiviral Mechanisms of Rainbow Trout Red Blood Cells.
- Mechanisms of blockade of the muscle-type nicotinic receptor by benzocaine, a permanently uncharged local anesthetic
- Modulation of the KcsA potassium channel by anionic phospholipids: Role of the non-annular arginines
- Resveratrol targets PD-L1 glycosylation and dimerization to enhance antitumor T-cell immunity.
- Revisiting silibinin as a novobiocin-like Hsp90¿C-terminal inhibitor: Computational modeling and experimental validation.
- The Potential Synergistic Modulation of AMPK by Lippia citriodora Compounds as a Target in Metabolic Disorders
- The extra virgin olive oil phenolic oleacein is a dual substrate-inhibitor of catechol-O-methyltransferase.
- IFIT5 participates in the antiviral mechanisms of rainbow trout red blood cells
- Molecular basis of ion channel modulation: Mapping the conformational states of the outer vestibule of KcsA, a prokaryote potassium channel, using homo-FRET
- Polyphenols from Lippia citriodora as potential agonist of the master energy regulator AMPK with synergistic effects
- poster P043
provision of service