- "Benefit from decline: the primary transcriptome of Alteromonas macleodii str. Te101 during Trichodesmium demise".
- Ecological and genomic features of two widespread freshwater picocyanobacteria.
- Fine metagenomic profile of the Mediterranean stratified and mixed water columns revealed by assembly and recruitment.
- Novel Caudovirales associated with Marine Group I Thaumarchaeota assembled from metagenomes.
- Single-cell genomics uncover Pelagibacter as the putative host of the extremely abundant uncultured 37-F6 viral population in the ocean.
- Thousands of Novel Endolysins Discovered in Uncultured Phage Genomes
provision of service