- ACTN3 R577X Genotype in Professional and Amateur Tennis Players
- Acute Beetroot Juice Supplementation Does Not Improve Match-Play Activity in Professional Tennis Players
- Association of acute and chronic workloads with injury risk in high-performance junior tennis players
- Does Acute Beetroot Juice Supplementation Improve Neuromuscular Performance and Match Activity in Young Basketball Players? A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
- Effect of ACTN3 Genotype on Sports Performance, Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage, and Injury Epidemiology
- Effect of rowing on mobility, functionality, and quality of life in women with and without breast cancer: a 4-month intervention.
- Effects of Beetroot Juice Ingestion on Physical Performance in Highly Competitive Tennis Players
- Effects of CYP1A2 and ADORA2A Genotypes on the Ergogenic Response to Caffeine in Professional Handball Players
- Effects of basketball match-play on ankle dorsiflexion range of motion and vertical jump performance in semi-professional players
- Effects of exercise combined with whole body vibration in patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome: a randomised-controlled clinical trial.
- Effects of home confinement due to COVID-19 pandemic on eccentric hamstring muscle strength in football players
- Grass-Root Coaches Knowledge, Understanding, Attitude And Confidence to Deliver Injury Prevention Training in Youth Soccer: a Comparison of Coaches in Three EU Countries
- Influence of Abdominal Hollowing Maneuver on the Core Musculature Activation during the Prone Plank Exercise
- Influence of Players Maximum Running Speed on the Teams Ranking Position at the End of the Spanish LaLiga
- Influence of genetic factors in elbow tendon pathology: a case-control study
- Influence of the ACTN3 R577X genotype on the injury epidemiology of marathon runners
- Match and Training High Intensity Activity-Demands Profile during a Competitive Mesocycle in Youth Elite Soccer Players
- Narrativas vacunales y políticas de vacunación contra la poliomieliris en la provincia de Aicante.
- No relationship between the nordic hamstring and two different isometric strength tests to assess hamstring muscle strength in professional soccer players
- Tensiomyographical responsiveness to peripheral fatigue in quadriceps femoris
- The Effect of Proprioceptive Exercises on Balance and Physical Function in Institutionalized Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- The Victorian Institute of Sport Assessment Scale for Patellar Tendinopathy (VISA-P): A Reliability Generalization Meta-analysis.
- The acute effect of match-play on hip isometric strength and flexibility in female field hockey players
- The influence of a badminton competition with two matches in a day on muscle damage and physical performance in elite junior badminton players
- Twelve tips to make successful medical infographics
- Use of Sports Supplements in Competitive Handball Players: Sex and Competitive Level Differences
- EJERCICIO TERAPÉUTICO EN ADULTOS CON DEPRESIÓN MAYOR: REVISIÓN BIBLIOGRÁFICA
- LA TÉCNICA DE ESPRAY FRÍO Y ESTIRAMIENTO EN EL TRATAMIENTO DEL SÍNDROME DE DOLOR MIOFASCIAL: REVISIÓN BIBLIOGRÁFICA
- BARRERAS Y FACILITADORES PARA EL USO DE INFOGRAFÍAS EN LA DOCENCIA DE FISIOTERAPIA EN LA UNIVERSIDAD MIGUEL HERNÁNDEZ
- INFOHEALTH: CREATING GRAPHIC SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR HEALTH EDUCATION AS A LEARNING STRATEGY IN HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- La fuerza de prensión manual como un predictor de mortalidad por todas las causas y por causas específicas. Revisión bibliográfica
- USO DEL CAMPUS VIRTUAL PARA GENERAR Y COMPARTIR EVIDENCIA CIENTÍFICA EN FISIOTERAPIA PEDIÁTRICA
- UTILIDAD DE LAS INFOGRAFÍAS EN EDUCACIÓN PARA LA SALUD: REVISIÓN BIBLIOGRÁFICA