- Actitudes hacia el alumnado con discapacidad en educación física: validación de la EAADEF-EP a la etapa de educación primaria.
- Activity limitation and match load in para-footballers with cerebral palsy: An approach for evidence-based classification
- Age-dependent Statistical Changes of Involuntary Head Motion Signatures Across Autism and Controls of the ABIDE Repository
- Aging with Autism Departs Greatly from Typical Aging
- An Observational Tool to Assess Activity Limitation in Ambulatory People With Cerebral Palsy When Performing Motor Skills
- Anthropometrical features of para-footballers according to their cerebral palsy profiles and compared to controls
- Change-of-Direction Ability of Para-Footballers With Cerebral Palsy Under a New Evidence-Based and Sport-Specific Classification System
- DOES HANDBALL THROWING VELOCITY INCREASE AFTER AN ECCENTRIC OVERLOAD-INDUCED POSTACTIVATION POTENTIATION?
- Do initial trunk impairment, age, intervention onset, and training volume modulate the effectiveness of additional trunk exercise programs after stroke? A systematic review with meta-analyses.
- Efectos de la actividad física en las capacidades funcionales de personas con parálisis cerebral: una revisión sistemática
- Effects of Different Inertial Load Settings on Power Output Using a Flywheel Leg Curl Exercise and its Inter-Session Reliability
- Effects of maximal strength training on perceived-fatigue and functional mobility in persons with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Electromyographic and kinematic analysis of the flexion-rotation trunk test
- Evaluation of the Bilateral Function in Para-Athletes With Spastic Hemiplegia: A Model-Based Clustering Approach
- Functional Variability in Team-Handball Players during Balance Is Revealed by Non-Linear Measures and Is Related to Age and Expertise Level
- How Are Mechanical, Physiological, and Perceptual Variables Affected by the Rest Interval Between Sets During a Flywheel Resistance Session
- How do competitiveness and previous contact with people with disabilities impact on attitudes after an awareness intervention in physical education?
- Influence of the Strap Rewind Height During a Conical Pulley Exercise.
- Inter-Rater Reliability, Concurrent Validity and Sensitivity of Current Methods to Assess Trunk Function in Boccia Player With Cerebral Palsy
- Isokinetic trunk flexion-extension protocol to assess trunk muscle strength and endurance: reliability, learning effect and sex differences
- Kinematics and performance of team-handball throwing: effects of age and skill level
- Morphological characteristics of visually impaired tennis practitioners
- Physical demands by para-footballers with cerebral palsy in a small-sided game.
- Postural control quantification in minimally and moderately impaired persons with multiple sclerosis: The reliability of a posturographic test and its relationships with functional ability
- Predicting Bullying through Motivation and Teaching Styles in Physical Education
- Progressions of core stabilization exercises based on postural control challenge assessment
- RELACIÓN ENTRE DISTINTOS TEST CON SOBRECARGA EXCÉNTRICA Y TEST DE CAMBIO DE DIRECCIÓN
- Relationship between kinematic variability and performance in basketball free-throw
- The effects of modifying contact, duration, and teaching strategies in awareness interventions on attitudes towards inclusion in physical education.
- The influence of a badminton competition with two matches in a day on muscle damage and physical performance in elite junior badminton players
- The relationship among repeated sprint and change of direction abilities in football players with cerebral palsy
- Understanding the deterioration of gait, postural control, lower limb strength and perceived fatigue across the disability spectrum of people with multiple sclerosis
- Validity and reliability of a test battery to assess change of directions with ball dribbling in para-footballers with cerebral palsy.
- ANÁLISIS DE LA FIABILIDAD Y LA VALIDEZ DEL SIDE BRIDGE TEST Y DE UN NUEVI PROTOCOLO PARA VALORAR LA RESISTENCIA EN LOS MÚSCULOS INCLINADORES DEL TRONCO
- EL ABORDAJE DE LOS VALORES DESDE UN ENFOQUE INTERDISCIPLINAR: EL DISEÑO DEL PROYECTO VALORES OLIMPICOS
- EL PROYECTO «VALORES OLÍMPICOS». DIFERENCIAS PREVIAS EN ESTRÉS, VALORES Y ACTITUDES DE LOS ESTUDIANTES
- Generando redes de colaboración entre estudiantes de Ciencias del Deporte y centros de acogida de menores.
- Lesiones deportivas: prevención y tratamiento
- Valoración de la fuerza isométrica máxima de la musculatura del tronco mediante el uso de dinamometría manual