- Effects of a High-Intensity Exercise Program on Weight Regain and Cardio-metabolic Profile after 3 Years of Bariatric Surgery: A Randomized Trial
- Persistence of Crystals in Stored Synovial Fluid Samples.
- Sodium Channel Blockers Modulate Abnormal Activity of Regenerating Nociceptive Corneal Nerves After Surgical Lesion
- The antimicrobial capacity of Cistus salviifolius and Punica granatum plant extracts against clinical pathogens is related to their polyphenolic composition.
- Topical treatment with a mu opioid receptor agonist alleviates corneal allodynia and corneal nerve sensitization in mice
- Contribution of TRPM8 and TRPV1 to maintain blinking, tearing and ocular surface temperature
- Corneal Sensory Nerve Activity Depends on the Presence of Resident Dendritic Cells at Basal Conditions
- Corneal sensory nerve activity is modified by resident dendritic cells at basal conditions
- Impulse activity of corneal cold nerve terminals modulacion by ATP-gated ion channel permeant photoswitches
- Photo-Modulation of Corneal Cold Nerve Terminal Impulse Activity by a P2X Channel-Permeant Photoswitch
- Small corneal surface temperature reductions lead to tearing and blinking changes without inducing conscious sensations
thrid party project