- Risk of Cancer in Family Members of Patients with Lynch-Like Syndrome
- A small dose of intraarticular triamcinolone plus mepivacaine provides a rapid and sustained relief for gout flares.
- Alimentos para adelgazar y otros falsos milagros
- Anthropometrical features of para-footballers according to their cerebral palsy profiles and compared to controls
- Antioxidant supplementation modulates neutrophil inflammatory response to exercise-induced stress
- Bacterial antigen translocation and age as BMI-independent contributing factors on systemic inflammation in NAFLD patients.
- Calorie restriction improves physical performance and modulates the antioxidant and inflammatory responses to acute exercise
- Confinamiento y vitamina D: ¿qué pasa si no nos da el sol?
- Diagnostic yield of early repeat colonoscopy after suboptimal bowel preparation in a fecal immunochemical test-based screening program
- Distribution of essential and non-essential elements in rice located in a Protected Natural Reserve ¿Marjal de Pego-Oliva¿.
- El 97% de los alimentos dirigidos a niños no son saludables
- Enhanced recovery after low- and medium-risk liver transplantation. A single-center prospective observational cohort study
- Functionality of beta- adrenergic receptors in patients with cirrhosis treated chronically with non- selective beta-blockers.
- How a Spanish Group of Millennial Generation Perceives the Commercial Novel Smoothies?
- Impact of high intensity interval training using elastic bands on glycemic control in adults with type 1 diabetes: A pilot study.
- Inclusion of resistance routines in a hipoxia training program does not interfere with prevention of acute mountain sickness
- Instrucciones para diseñar el menú de confinamiento
- La fibra no es mágica, pero sí saludable (sobre todo en confinamiento)
- Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells Contribute to Hepatic Antigen-Presenting Cell Function and Th17 Expansion in Cirrhosis.
- Macronutrient and mineral intake effects on racing time and cardiovascular health in non-elite marathon runners
- Morphological characteristics of visually impaired tennis practitioners
- Nutrient Composition of Foods Marketed to Children or Adolescents Sold in the Spanish Market: Are They Any Better?
- Nutrition Claims Frequency and Compliance in a Food Sample of the Spanish Market: The BADALI Study
- Nutritional ergogenic aids in racquet sports: a systematic review
- Optimization of roasting conditions in hydroSOStainable almonds using volatile and descriptive sensory profiles and consumer acceptance
- Quercetin metabolites from Hibiscus sabdariffa contribute to alleviate glucolipotoxicity-induced metabolic stress in vitro
- Sarcopenia: Molecular pathways and potential targets for intervention
- Stress and coping during the COVID-19 pandemic among martial arts athletes ¿ a cross-cultural study
- Variation in Colonoscopy Performance Measures According to Procedure Indication
- ¿Es malo el azúcar? Todo depende de sus apellidos
thrid party project