- Combined intramuscular and intraspinal transplant of bone marrow cells improves neuromuscular function in the SOD1G93A mice
- EFFECT OF SIX MONTHS EX ERCISE TRAINING IN OLDER ADULTS. THE RESULTS OF THE ERASMUS PLUS PACE PROJECT.
- Elevated plasma reelin levels in autistic children
- Gestational Exposure to Sodium Valproate Disrupts Fasciculation of the Mesotelencephalic Dopaminergic Tract, With a Selective Reduction of Dopaminergic Output From the Ventral Tegmental Area
- Intramuscular Injection of Bone Marrow Stem Cells in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Lack of Correlation between Accelerometers and Heart-Rate Monitorization during Exercise Session in Older Adults
- Layer 2/3 Pyramidal Neurons of the Mouse Granular Retrosplenial Cortex and Their Innervation by Cortico-Cortical Axons
- Neural Stem Cells Direct Axon Guidance via Their Radial Fiber Scaffold.
- Neuronal tangential migration from Nkx2.1 positive hypothalamus
- Rnd3 is necessary for the correct oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination in the central nervous system
- Sarcopenia: Molecular pathways and potential targets for intervention
- Specification of oxytocinergic and vasopresinergic circuits in the developing mouse hypothalamus.
- Temporal Dynamics and Neuronal Specificity of Grin3a Expression in the Mouse Forebrain
- The association of telomere length with substance use disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies
thrid party project