- A meta-analysis of the reliability of four field-based trunk extension endurance tests
- ACTN3 R577X Genotype in Professional and Amateur Tennis Players
- AGENTES SOCIALES DE LA COMUNIDAD EDUCATIVA, SATISFACCIÓN DE NOVEDAD Y ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA
- Acute Beetroot Juice Supplementation Does Not Improve Match-Play Activity in Professional Tennis Players
- Association of acute and chronic workloads with injury risk in high-performance junior tennis players
- Barriers to physical activity participation in colorectal cancer patients during chemotherapy treatment: A qualitative study.
- Changes in Bariatric Patients' Physical Activity Levels and Health-Related Quality of Life Following a Postoperative Motivational Physical Activity Intervention.
- Do initial trunk impairment, age, intervention onset, and training volume modulate the effectiveness of additional trunk exercise programs after stroke? A systematic review with meta-analyses.
- Does Acute Beetroot Juice Supplementation Improve Neuromuscular Performance and Match Activity in Young Basketball Players? A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
- Effect of ACTN3 Genotype on Sports Performance, Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage, and Injury Epidemiology
- Effects of Beetroot Juice Ingestion on Physical Performance in Highly Competitive Tennis Players
- Effects of CYP1A2 and ADORA2A Genotypes on the Ergogenic Response to Caffeine in Professional Handball Players
- Effects of a physical activity program on post-bariatric patients: A qualitative study from a selfdetermination theory perspective.
- Effects of basketball match-play on ankle dorsiflexion range of motion and vertical jump performance in semi-professional players
- Effects of home confinement due to COVID-19 pandemic on eccentric hamstring muscle strength in football players
- Electromyographic and kinematic analysis of the flexion-rotation trunk test
- Epidemiology of injuries in professional football: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Healthism and the experiences of social, healthcare and self-stigma of women with higher-weight
- Influence of Players Maximum Running Speed on the Teams Ranking Position at the End of the Spanish LaLiga
- Influence of the ACTN3 R577X genotype on the injury epidemiology of marathon runners
- Inter-Rater Reliability, Concurrent Validity and Sensitivity of Current Methods to Assess Trunk Function in Boccia Player With Cerebral Palsy
- Isokinetic trunk flexion-extension protocol to assess trunk muscle strength and endurance: reliability, learning effect and sex differences
- Lack of Correlation between Accelerometers and Heart-Rate Monitorization during Exercise Session in Older Adults
- Match and Training High Intensity Activity-Demands Profile during a Competitive Mesocycle in Youth Elite Soccer Players
- Motivation and physical activity levels in bariatric patients involved in a self-determination theory-based physical activity program.
- NEED SATISFACTION AND NEED THWARTING IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND INTENTION TO BE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
- No relationship between the nordic hamstring and two different isometric strength tests to assess hamstring muscle strength in professional soccer players
- PSYCHOMETRIC PROPERTIES OF THE TEACHERS', PARENTS', AND PEERS' VERSIONS OF THE PERCEIVED AUTONOMY SUPPORT SCALE FOR ACTIVE COMMUTING TO AND FROM SCHOOL (PASS-ACS) IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
- Physical education and school bullying: a systematic review.
- Postural control quantification in minimally and moderately impaired persons with multiple sclerosis: The reliability of a posturographic test and its relationships with functional ability
- Predicting Bullying through Motivation and Teaching Styles in Physical Education
- Progressions of core stabilization exercises based on postural control challenge assessment
- Psychosocial benefits of exercise for older adults with amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment: Innovative practice.
- Teaching Styles in Physical Education: A New Approach to Predicting Resilience and Bullying
- Testing the need for novelty as a candidate need in basic psychological needs theory
- The acute effect of match-play on hip isometric strength and flexibility in female field hockey players
- The influence of a badminton competition with two matches in a day on muscle damage and physical performance in elite junior badminton players
- Twelve tips to make successful medical infographics
- Understanding the deterioration of gait, postural control, lower limb strength and perceived fatigue across the disability spectrum of people with multiple sclerosis
- Use of Sports Supplements in Competitive Handball Players: Sex and Competitive Level Differences
- VALIDATION OF THE BASIC PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED SATISFACTION IN ACTIVE COMMUTING TO AND FROM SCHOOL (BPNS-ACS) SCALE IN SPANISH CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
- ANÁLISIS DE LA FIABILIDAD Y LA VALIDEZ DEL SIDE BRIDGE TEST Y DE UN NUEVI PROTOCOLO PARA VALORAR LA RESISTENCIA EN LOS MÚSCULOS INCLINADORES DEL TRONCO
- Bariatric patients' perceptions about their body shape following a postoperative physical activity intervention: a mixed-method study.
- Comparación cinemática de poblaciones ciclistas femeninas de diferente rendimiento deportivo
- Control del tronco en la realización de gestos técnicos de danza española y danza clásica. Estudio de caso: Coupé.
- Control del tronco en la realización de gestos técnicos de danza española y danza clásica. Estudio de caso: salto Jeté.
- Generando redes de colaboración entre estudiantes de Ciencias del Deporte y centros de acogida de menores.
- INFOHEALTH: CREATING GRAPHIC SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR HEALTH EDUCATION AS A LEARNING STRATEGY IN HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- Valoración de la fuerza isométrica máxima de la musculatura del tronco mediante el uso de dinamometría manual