- Analysis of Microwave Passive Circuits Designed Using 3D Printing Techniques
- Biomechanical and histological analysis of titanium (machined and treated surface) versus zirconia implant materials: An in vivo animal study
- Biomechanical effects of a new macrogeometry design of dental implants: an in vitro experimental analysis
- Easy manufacture of 3D ceramic scaffolds by the foam replica technique combined with sol-gel or ceramic slurry
- Eutectoid dicalcium silicate-Nurse¿s A ceramic scaffold: processing and in vitro bioactivity
- Eutectoid scaffold as potential tissue engineer guide
- Histological and histomorphometric analysis of two bovine bone blocks implanted in rabbits calvaria
- Impact of different titanium implant thread designs on bone healing: a biomechanical and histometric study in animal model
- In vitro behaviour of a diopside - wollastonite eutectic ceramic
- In vitro bioactivity and cell biocompatibility of a hypereutectic bioceramic
- Intraosteal behavior of porous scaffolds: The mCT raw-data analysis as a tool for its better understanding.
- Microgrooves and Microrugosities in Titanium Implant Surface: An in vitro and in vivo evaluation
- Multilayer materials: a method to link bioactivity and durability
- New implant macrogeometry to improve and accelerate the osseointegration: An in vivo experimental study
- Nurse¿s A-Phase¿Silicocarnotite Ceramic¿Bone Tissue Interaction in a Rabbit Tibia Defect Model
- Particulate Extracted Human Teeth Characterization by SEM-EDX Evaluation as a Biomaterial for Socket Preservatio: An in Vitro Study.
- Study of Two Bovine Bone Blocks (Sintered and Not-Sintered) Used for Bone Grafts: Physico-Chemical Characterization and In Vitro bioactivity and Cellular Analysis
- The effect on bone stress in oral prosthetic rehabilitation supported by different number of dental implants: a numerical analysis
- Comparison of six titanium surfaces differentially treated and analysis of the ability of fibroblasts to grow and adhere to these different surfaces
- Effect of platform switching size and vertical implant depth on crestal bone remodeling: an histological animal study
- Eutectoid scaffolds that mimic porous human bone tissue
- Eutectoids: a new bioceramic materials for bone tissue engineering.
- Evaluation of four different titanium surface treatment on the bone healing in defects filled only with blood clot: a experimental animal study.
- Microstructure and biocompatibility of an eutectoid 3D-Si-Ca-P porous ceramic
- New Titanium Implant Surface: An in vitro and in vivo evaluation
- Structural changes during in-vitro crystallization of apatite on 3D-Si-Ca-P ceramic scaffolds.
- Synthesis and characterization of new 3D Fe-doped bioceramic scaffold obtained via Sol-Gel method
- Synthesis and in vitro bioactivity characterization of porous scaffolds from biphasic ceramic in the system Ca3(PO4)2-Ca2SiO4
- Synthesis and in vitro characterization of 3D multilayer porous scaffolds
provision of service