- AIM2 deficiency reduces the development of hepatocellularcarcinoma in mice
- Colorectal cancer molecular classification using BRAF, KRAS, microsatellite instability and CIMP status: Prognostic implications and response to chemotherapy
- Effects of aging on liver microcirculatory function and sinusoidal phenotype.
- Fluid resuscitation with lactated Ringer's solution vs normal saline in acute pancreatitis: A triple-blind, randomized, controlled trial.
- Food protein-induced enterocolitis-like syndrome in a population of adolescents and adults caused by seafood.
- Genetic studies and alcoholic liver disease.
- Impact of circulating bacterial DNA in long-term glucose homeostasis in non-diabetic patients with HIV infection: cohort study.
- Impact of diuretics on the urate lowering therapy in patients with gout: analysis of an inception cohort.
- Importance of endoscopist quality metrics for findings at surveillance colonoscopy: The detection-surveillance paradox.
- Norfloxacin is more effective than Rifaximin in avoiding bacterial translocation in an animal
- Norfloxacin is more effective than Rifaximin in avoiding bacterial translocation in an animal model of cirrhosis
- The Interleukin-20 Cytokine Family in Liver Disease.
- The effects of metabolic status on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease-related outcomes, beyond the presence of obesity.
- Treatment with non-selective beta-blockers affects the systemic inflammatory response to bacterial DNA in patients with cirrhosis
- Treatment with non-selective beta-blockers affects the systemic inflammatory response to bacterial DNA in patients with cirrhosis.
- ß2 adrenergic receptor functionality and genotype in two different models of chronic inflammatory disease: Liver cirrhosis and osteoarthritis.
provision of service