- Functional and Morphologic Alterations in Mechanical, Polymodal, and Cold Sensory Nerve Fibers of the Cornea Following Photorefractive Keratectomy.
- Inhibitory Effect of Amitriptyline on the Impulse Activity of Cold Thermoreceptor Terminals of Intact and Tear-Deficient Guinea Pig Corneas.
- Joint nociceptor nerve activity and pain in an animal model of acute gout and its modulation by intra-articular hyaluronan
- Morphological and functional changes in TRPM8-expressing corneal cold thermoreceptor neurons during aging and their impact on tearing in mice.
- Coding of small temperature changes by high-background cold thermosensitive trigeminal neurons innervating the ocular surface
- Conversión de la clase magistral al taller teórico-práctico
- Corneal surface temperature decrease during the interblink interval is greater in Sjögren's syndrome
- Dendritic Cell Depletion Produces Functional Changes in Corneal Sensory Nerves
- Electrophysiological characterization of cold thermosensitive trigeminal ganglion neurons innervating the cornea and the conjunctiva
- Gene Expression Profile of Thermo-Sensitive Mouse DRG Neurons
- Intra-articular hyaluronan reduces joint nociceptors discharges and pain in an acute model of gout
- Ocular Surface Temperature in Sjögren's Syndrome
- Photomodulation of spontaneous electrical activity in guinea pig corneal cold nerve terminals by means of a p2x channel -permeant photoswitch
- Role of Resident Dendritic Cells on Corneal Cold Thermoreceptor Function
- TOPICAL TRPM8 ANTAGONIST AMTB REDUCES THE ACTIVITY OF COLD THERMOSENSITIVE TRIGEMINAL NEURONS INNERVATING THE OCULAR SURFACE
provision of service
thrid party project