- Effects of bingeing on fat during adolescence on the reinforcing effects of cocaine in adult male mice
- Increased Expression of Readthrough Acetylcholinesterase Variants in the Brains of Alzheimer's Disease Patients.
- Increased vulnerability to ethanol consumption in adolescent maternal separated mice.
- Selective intestinal decontamination with norfloxacin enhances a regulatory T cell-mediated inflammatory control mechanism in cirrhosis.
- Social defeat in adolescent mice increases vulnerability to alcohol consumption.
- Topiramate increases the rewarding properties of cocaine in young-adult mice limiting its clinical usefulness.
- 212. INTERLEUCINA 10 COMO MARCADOR DE GRAVEDAD¿Y PRONÓSTICO EN LA NEUMONÍA ADQUIRIDA EN LA COMUNIDAD DE PACIENTES DE EDAD AVANZADA
- Administration of cannabidiol reduced reinforcement, motivation and relapse to alcohol
- Cannabidiol a drug lacking reinforcing activity
- Cannabidiol mediated regulation of alcohol consumption
- Cannabidiol: a drug lacking reinforcing activity
- Clinical and Immunological Profile of Patients
- Evolución e impacto social de la profesión farmacéutica
- Genetic and pharmacological manipulation of the cannabinoid receptor 2 modulates ethanol-induced reinforcement and motivation
- Papel del receptor cannabinoide CB2 en la regulación del consumo de alcohol: estudios genéticos y farmacológicos
- The administration of cannabidiol reduced the spontaneous withdrawal syndrome induced by CP-55,940