- 1,3-diphenylpropan-1-ones as allosteric modulators of alpha7 nACh receptors with analgesic and antioxidant properties
- 1. Calcium Entry Through Thermosensory Channels.
- Bradykinin Induces TRPV1 Exocytotic Recruitment in Peptidergic Nociceptors.
- Increased expression of Trpv1 in peripheral terminals mediates thermal nociception in Fabry disease mouse model.
- Muscle-Type Nicotinic Receptor Modulation by 2,6-Dimethylaniline, a Molecule Resembling the Hydrophobic Moiety of Lidocaine.
- New transient receptor potential TRPV1, TRPM8 and TRPA1 channel antagonists from a single linear ß,¿-diamino ester scaffold
- Specific promoter deacetylation of histone H3 is conserved across mouse models of Huntington's disease in the absence of bulk changes.
- Synthesis and in vitro, ex-vivo and in vivo activity of hybrid compounds linking a potent ROS and RNS scavenger activity with diverse substrates addressed to pass across the blood-brain barrier
- TRPV1 channel modulation by hyaluronan reduces pain.
- Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin 8 Channel (TRPM8) Modulation: Cool Entryway for Treating Pain and Cancer.
- Tryptamine-based derivatives as Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin type-8 (TRPM8) channel modulators
- Whirlin increases TRPV1 channel expression and cellular stability.
- _Muscle-Type Nicotinic Receptor Blockade by Diethylamine, the Hydrophilic Moiety of Lidocaine.
- Chalcones and Chalconoids: New Allosteric Modulators of the ¿7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor (¿7 nAChR).
- Design and synthesis of Tryptamine-based derivatives as new TRPM8 modulators
- Diseño de inhibidores de carbapenemasas y medida de la inhibición mediante HPLC
- Exploring the ß-lactam ring as a central scaffold for TRPM8 modulation. International workshop
- Molecular determinants involved in clustering and gating patterns in KcsA
- IDENTIFICATION AND CHARACTERISATION OF WHIRLIN AS A NOVEL MODULATOR OF PRPV1
- CHARACTERIZATION AND EVALUATION OF TRPV1 AND TRPM8 ANTAGONISTS AS POTENTIAL THERAPEUTIC TOOLS FOR TREATING PAIN
- DIFFERENTIAL MECHANISM OF TRPV1 SENSITIZATION IN PEPTIDERGIC AND NONPEPTIDERGIC NOCICEPTORS
- ESTUDIOS DE CONDUCCIÓN Y SELECTIVIDAD IÓNICAS BASADOS EN UN CANAL DE POTASIO MODELO: KCSA
thrid party project