- A century of trends in adult human height
- A prospective cohort study in health science students from Miguel Hernandez University
- Association between Western and Mediterranean patterns and mammographic density: DDM-Spain study.
- Association of low oleic acid intake with diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetic patients: a case-control study
- Associations between Serum Vitamin D and Genetic Variants in Vitamin D Pathways and Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the European Eye Study
- Cigarette smoking and gastric cancer in the Stomach Cancer Pooling (StoP) Project.
- Depressive symptoms and psychosocial aspects of work in bank employees.
- Dietary Intake of Trans Fatty Acids in Children Aged 4-5 in Spain: The INMA Cohort Study.
- Dietary and Household Sources of Prenatal Exposure to Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in the INMA Birth Cohort (Spain)
- Evaluating the applicability of data-driven dietary patterns to independent samples with focus on measurement tools for pattern similarity.
- Evaluation of clinicians¿ knowledge and practices regarding medical radiological exposure: findings from a mixed-methods investigation (survey and qualitative study)
- Fatty acid intake in relation to reproductive hormones and testicular volume among young healthy men
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies three new susceptibility loci for childhood body mass in
- Hypovitaminosis D and associated factors in 4-year old children in northern Spain
- Inorganic arsenic in rice-based products for infants and young children
- International GWAS Consortium Identifies Novel Loci Associated with Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents
- Maternal Consumption of Seafood in Pregnancy and Child Neuropsychological Development: A Longitudinal Study Based on a Population With High Consumption Levels
- Mediterranean Diet Score and Its Association with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: The European Eye Study.
- Mediterranean dietary pattern in pregnant women and offspring risk of overweight and abdominal obesity in early childhood: the INMA birth cohort study.
- Prenatal exposure to mercury and neuropsychological development in young children: the role of fish consumption
- Prenatal mercury exposure and birth outcomes
- Professional discourses on intimate partner violence: implication for care of immigrant women in Spain
- Psychosocial Work Conditions and Burnout Among Brazilian Bank Employees: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Relationship of the adherence to the Mediterranean diet with health-related quality of life and treatment satisfaction in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a post-hoc analysis of a cross-sectional study.
- Reproducibility and validity of a Food Frequency Questionnaire designed to assess diet in children aged 4-5 years.
- Reproducibility of data-driven dietary patterns in two groups of adult Spanish women from different studies
- The Fate of Patients with Solitary Pulmonary Nodules: Clinical Management and Radiation Exposure Associated.
- Trends in adult body-mass index in 200 countries from 1975 to 2014: a pooled analysis of 1698 population-based measurement studies with 19·2 million participants.
- Una evaluación crítica de la relación entre la industria alimentaria y la investigación en salud. A critical assessment of the relation between food industry and health research.
- Urinary arsenic speciation in children and pregnant women from Spain.
- Variability of perfluoroalkyl substance concentrations in pregnant women by socio-demographic and dietary factors in a Spanish birth cohort
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants
- Worldwide trends in diabetes since 1980: pooled analysis of 751 population-based measurement studies with over 4.4 million participants.
- [Public health competencies and contents in Spanish undergraduate medical degrees.
- response to 'Depressive symptoms and psychosocial aspects of work in bank employees
- ASOCIACIÓN ENTRE EL CONSUMO DE LÁCTEOS Y EXCESO DE PESO EN NIÑOS DE 4-6 AÑOS DEL ESTUDIO DE COHORTE INMA
- INGESTA DE YODO DURANTE EL EMBARAZO, FUNCIÓN TIROIDEA MATERNA Y DESARROLLO NEUROPSICOLÓGICO A LOS 4-5 AÑOS DE EDAD
- LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA DISMINUYE EL RIESGO DE MORTALIDAD TOTAL Y CARDIOVASCULAR EN ADULTOS DE 65 Y MÁS AÑOS DE EDAD
- Longitudinal effects of physical activity and sedentary behaviors on working memory in children
- Relación entre las baterías de evaluación FAB-E versus DAD-E
- Trastornos de conducta en deterioro cognitivo leve.: Revisión sistemática
- UN PEOR ESTADO DE SALUD AUTO-PERCIBIDO SE ASOCIA A UN MAYOR RIESGO DE MUERTE EN ADULTOS DE 65 Y MÁS AÑOS DE EDAD
- UNA PEOR SALUD AUTO-PERCIBIDA SE ASOCIA A UN MAYOR RIESGO DE MUERTE EN ADULTOS DE 65 Y MÁS AÑOS DE EDAD
- Validación del Frontal Assessment Battery (FAB) en población española con enfermedad de Parkinson
- Variación de la presión arteria en mediciones repetidas en niños de 4 años