- Ayudas ergogénicas nutricionales dentro del contexto dietético, farmacológico, psicológico, recuperador y de rendimiento
- Combination of ingredients based on plant polyphenols with applications in pathologies associated with obesity: the role of appetite related hormones
- Determinación de ácidos grasos en diferentes marcas comerciales de semilla de lino
- Efectividad de un programa multidisciplinar en adultos con obesidad severa
- Effects of HIIT on body composition and cardiometabolic risk factors after undergoing bariatric surgery: a non-responder case report
- Effects of Hibiscus and lemon verbena polyphenols in overweight volunteers: the role of apetite related hormones
- Elaboración de desayunos con baja carga glucémica
- Glutathione-reductase activity of peripheral blood mononuclear cells decreases during the winter season compared to the summer in normal-weight and severely obese adolescents
- Nutrición, deporte y salud
- Plant polyphenols for weight management: potential role of AMPK
- AIM2 deficiency reduces the development of hepatocellularcarcinoma in mice
- Colorectal cancer molecular classification using BRAF, KRAS, microsatellite instability and CIMP status: Prognostic implications and response to chemotherapy
- Correction: Hibiscus and lemon verbena polyphenols modulate appetite-related biomarkers in overweight subjects: a randomized controlled trial.
- Differences of clonogenic mesenchymal stem cells on immunomodulation of lymphocyte subsets
- Fluid resuscitation with lactated Ringer's solution vs normal saline in acute pancreatitis: A triple-blind, randomized, controlled trial.
- Genetic studies and alcoholic liver disease.
- Hibiscus and lemon verbena polyphenols modulate appetite-related biomarkers in overweight subjects: a randomized controlled trial
- Impact of diuretics on the urate lowering therapy in patients with gout: analysis of an inception cohort.
- Importance of endoscopist quality metrics for findings at surveillance colonoscopy: The detection-surveillance paradox.
- Improved hemodynamic and liver function in portal hypertensive cirrhotic rats after administration of B. pseudocatenulatum CECT 7765.
- Norfloxacin is more effective than Rifaximin in avoiding bacterial translocation in an animal
- Norfloxacin is more effective than Rifaximin in avoiding bacterial translocation in an animal model of cirrhosis
- OPRM1 influence on and effectiveness of an individualized treatment plan for prescription opioid use disorder patients.
- Polyphenols for skeletal muscle recovery in sports
- Redox-dependent BMI1 activity drives in vivo adult cardiac progenitor cell differentiation
- Treatment with non-selective beta-blockers affects the systemic inflammatory response to bacterial DNA in patients with cirrhosis
- Treatment with non-selective beta-blockers affects the systemic inflammatory response to bacterial DNA in patients with cirrhosis.
- ß2 adrenergic receptor functionality and genotype in two different models of chronic inflammatory disease: Liver cirrhosis and osteoarthritis.
- ß2¿adrenergic receptor functionality and genotype in two different models of chronic inflammatory disease: Liver cirrhosis and osteoarthritis