- Covalently crosslinked organophosphorous derivatives-chitosan hydrogel as a drug delivery system for oral administration of camptothecin
- Determination of the permeability using in situ perfusion model in rat applied to biologically active molecules: digoxin
- Development of a colonic controlled release formulation based on an ion-pair nanosystem
- ESTUDIO DE CONSUMO Y UTILIZACIÓN DE BENZODIAZEPINAS EN LA FARMACIA COMUNITARIA¿.PARTE 1
- ESTUDIO DE CONSUMO Y UTILIZACIÓN DE BENZODIAZEPINAS EN LA FARMACIA COMUNITARIA¿.PARTE 2 ¿SON PARA SIEMPRE?
- Gastric emptying and intestinal appearance of nonabsorbable drugs in human subjects
- IMPACT ON ORAL ABSORPTION PHARMACOKINETICS AFTER DILUTION OF HYPEROSMOLAR FORMULATIONS IN PAEDIATRICS
- In vitro dissolution as a tool for formulation selection: Candesartan two-steps IVIVC.
- In vitro-In vivo correlation for Telmisartan
- PLGA nanoparticles are an effective formulation to control the colonic release and absorption on ibuprofen
- Perfil según grado de insomnio de los pacientes que acuden a la farmacia comunitaria por una indicación para insomnio
- Segmental Differences in Oral Drug Absorption: What is happening inside and beyond?
- Usefulness of Caco-2/HT29-MTX and with Raji B co-culture models to Predict Intestinal and Colonic Permeability
- pH-dependent molecular gate mesoporous microparticles for biological control of Giardia intestinalis
- ¿DUERME MEJOR VIVE MEJOR¿ Perfil de los pacientes que acuden a la farmacia comunitaria por una indicación para insomnio
- Biopharmaceutical optimization in neglected diseases for paediatric patients by applying the provisional paediatric biopharmaceutical classification system
- Closed-Loop Doluisio (Colon, Small Intestine) and Single-Pass Intestinal Perfusion (Colon, Jejunum) in Rat-Biophysical Model and Predictions Based on Caco-2.
- Computer simulations for bioequivalence trials: Selection of analyte in BCS class II and IV drugs with first-pass metabolism, two metabolic pathways and intestinal efflux transporter
- Defining level A IVIVC dissolution specifications based on individual in vitro dissolution profiles of a controlled release formulation
- Determination of intestinal permeability using in situ perfusion model in rats: Challenges and advantages to BCS classification applied to digoxin.
- Evaluation and optimized selection of supersaturating drug delivery systems of posaconazole (BCS class 2b) in the gastrointestinal simulator (GIS): An in vitro-in silico-in vivo approach.
- Formulation Predictive Dissolution (fPD) Testing to Advance Oral Drug Product Development: an Introduction to the US FDA Funded '21st Century BA/BE' Project
- Functional Magnetic Mesoporous Silica Microparticles Capped with an Azo-Derivative: A Promising Colon Drug Delivery Device
- Gastric Emptying and Intestinal Appearance of Nonabsorbable Drugs Phenol Red and Paromomycin in Human Subjects: A Multi-Compartment Stomach Approach
- Giardiasis: Characteristics, Pathogenesis and New Insights About Treatment
- In Vitro Dissolution as a Tool for Formulation Selection: Telmisartan Two-Step IVIVC
- Ionic hydrogel based on chitosan crosslinked with 6-Phosphogluconic Trisodium salt
- Linking the Gastrointestinal Behavior of Ibuprofen with the Systemic Exposure between and within Humans-Part 1: Fasted State Conditions
- Linking the Gastrointestinal Behavior of Ibuprofen with the Systemic Exposure between and within Humans-Part 2: Fed State.
- Long-Circulating Hyaluronan-Based Nanohydrogels as Carriers of Hydrophobic Drugs.
- Mass Transport Analysis of the Enhanced Buffer Capacity of the Bicarbonate¿CO2 Buffer in a Phase-Heterogenous System: Physiological and Pharmaceutical Significance
- Measuring The Impact of Gastrointestinal Variables On The Systemic Outcome of Two Suspensions of Posaconazole by a PBPK Model
- Preclinical models for colonic absorption, application to controlled release formulation development.
- Semi-mechanistic Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic model of three pegylated rHuEPO and ior®EPOCIM in New Zealand rabbits
- Smart gated magnetic silica mesoporous particles for targeted colon drug delivery: New approaches for inflammatory bowel diseases treatment
- Summary of the In Vivo Predictive Dissolution (iPD) ¿Oral Drug Delivery (ODD) Conference