- Activity of corneal nerves in health and disease
- Alterando los circuitos neurales: receptores TRPV1 y TRPM8
- Characterization of corneal sensory nerve activity in young and adult guinea pigs
- Coding of small temperature changes by high-background cold thermosensitive trigeminal neurons innervating the ocular surface
- Corneal cold thermoreceptors activity decreases with age.
- Corneal surface temperature decrease during the interblink interval is greater in Sjögren's syndrome
- Could a combined training programme help to maintain basal metabolic rate in women awaiting bariatric surgery?
- Dendritic Cell Depletion Produces Functional Changes in Corneal Sensory Nerves
- Discomfort self-perception, corneal sensitivity, blinking and tearing in young contact lens wearers
- Efectividad de un programa multidisciplinar en adultos con obesidad severa
- Electrophysiological characterization of cold thermosensitive trigeminal ganglion neurons innervating the cornea and the conjunctiva
- Evaluating the usability and acceptance of an AR app in learning Chemistry for Secondary Education
- Ocular Surface Temperature in Sjögren's Syndrome
- Ocular surface temperature, blinking rate and corneal sensitivity in young contact lens wearers
- Ocular surface temperature, blinking rate and corneal sensitivity in young contact lens wearers.
- Photomodulation of spontaneous electrical activity in guinea pig corneal cold nerve terminals by means of a p2x channel -permeant photoswitch
- Role of Resident Dendritic Cells on Corneal Cold Thermoreceptor Function
- TOPICAL TRPM8 ANTAGONIST AMTB REDUCES THE ACTIVITY OF COLD THERMOSENSITIVE TRIGEMINAL NEURONS INNERVATING THE OCULAR SURFACE
- Effects of corneal injury on ciliary nerve fiber activity and corneal nociception in mice: A behavioural and electrophysiological study
- Effects of physical activity programs in severe obesity, before and after bariatric surgery: a current framework
- Functional and Morphologic Alterations in Mechanical, Polymodal, and Cold Sensory Nerve Fibers of the Cornea Following Photorefractive Keratectomy.
- Inhibitory Effect of Amitriptyline on the Impulse Activity of Cold Thermoreceptor Terminals of Intact and Tear-Deficient Guinea Pig Corneas.
- Melanopsin expression in the cornea.
- Monitoring Heart Rate Variability Before and After a Marathon in an Elite Wheelchair Athlete: A Case Study
- Morphological and functional changes in TRPM8-expressing corneal cold thermoreceptor neurons during aging and their impact on tearing in mice.
- Trp channels as sensors of bacterial endotoxins
provision of service
thrid party project